Sunday 1 January 2012

248

this is a real starfish. happy 2012 to all of you :).
And then you say something about the past year. I guess it has not been the best year, but there were some  wonderful moments of course. I visited an insane amount of beautiful places, of which I'm very grateful. And I had a lot of wonderful adventures with friends and my hair has grown. And I saw a real starfish.
I spend last night in Amsterdam and I didn't get killed by a bomb, so that's also very positive.
Next year I'm visiting London and Frome which I'm super excited about, and hopefully I'll also go to Sweden and Germany and some other place, something I haven't seen before, like Iceland or Russia or some small town here in the Netherlands where I'll meet fascinating people. We will see. I have some other big plans for the new year, which I won't tell because then they can go wrong, but maybe, hopefully they will come true.
I wish you all the very very best for the next 364 days. With love. From my toes.

6 comments:

  1. ah, thanks, jij ook uiteraard! Hopelijk wordt 2012 een heel mooi en gelukkig jaar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoop dat al die plannen mogen uitkomen ^^ Gelukkig nieuwjaar!!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. come and visit portugal! :D

    wow, he knows? aha it's acutally possible, indeed! he's asking if he's from netherland too.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm looking forward to seeing much more nice things on your blog this year! :)
    love it anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww. it's a lovely city indeed.
    and yes! he knows Lucas! aha what a coincidence!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy 2012! And I really have to ask, Frome as in Somerset, England? If so, I am from Bristol which is not far and Frome is a very small an strange place to visit aha.

    Oh and I am infinitely jealous of your starfish sighting!

    ReplyDelete