Saturday 18 December 2010

080


About 9 years ago, my parents decided to move out of the city and to this little town. I didn't understand it back then. We had a life in the city, with friends and memories.
For as long as I can remember, I've been attracted to bigger places, places that will always have undiscovered bits left, places where you can be completely alone and anonymous. I could not see the beauty of this little town where everybody seems to know each other and where every day seems the same. But now that I've seen that there is more out there in the world, now that I don't live here anymore, I start to see the beauty of it. And on those rare days when I have nothing to do, no where to go, I'd like to walk through the castle's parc and to the river and just enjoy the beauty of it all. And it's days like this, that I can see why my parents fell in love with this place.

Love,

2 comments:

  1. Wat fijn. Ik denk stiekem dat ik dat ook ga hebben, ook al verlang ik nu naar het wonen in een grote stad...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, that bridge! Such pretty photos :) xxx

    ReplyDelete