Friday 10 December 2010

077






Some webcampics that show off what I've been wearing lately. Lots of black/grey and layers (I'm in love with my lace button-up). Long Johns are my favourite thing ever in the world. And so are socks. And soup. Not that that has anything to do with it, but I'm eating my homemade soup (potatoes, carrots, courgettes, onions, leek & love) and it's deliciously good.

The first picture shows me playing with my toiletbrush-flute that I made for a schoolassignment (yes, we do cool things like that. I know, I'd be jealous too if I weren't me.)

Tomorrow I'm going to dye my hair pastel pink, just because now that I'm still blond, I can. After that I'll probably go back to brown again and let it grow longer.

Love,

3 comments:

  1. Your jumper with the patches and lace shirt are both wonderful! The toilet brush flute is a superb invention too ;)
    xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loooove your toiletbrush-flute, you should get it up for mass production. I would buy 10!

    ReplyDelete