Saturday 3 July 2010

047


Hello,

Everybody keeps saying that they can't do outfit posts because they can't really wear anything. I do because I'm stupid like that.
And because everybody seems to be doing it, I made a video. Also because I'm too lazy to get outside with my tripod.


American Apparel double-coloured tights // bananaskirt made by my mum // Hema yellow undershirt // River Island bodysuit (I wear this all the time, I know. But it's the only wearable thing with this weather, also, it goes with everything and keeps my tights up) // Florence and the Machine Lungs necklace // Zipper shoes.

Love, Bobby

p.s. I got the song that's playing from here. And make sure to check out the rest of his blog and his portfolio because he's amazing.
p.s.s. I don't know why I put that hat on in the end, but I did.

8 comments:

  1. coooooool. you're lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha I found your blog honeeey! Muhahaa no where to hide from me now...
    Maar nice outfit (heb altijd al gezegd dat ik zo'n fan ben van dat kanten badpak)
    Ennn de poster is super mooi geworden! Wauw ik wist niet dat je dat kon, applaus!
    You know who I am?? hihiii

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww! :) thanks for the nice words.

    i totaly agree with mirthe. you're so lovely ❤

    i like your outfit. and you. the hat is in fact to hot for this summer, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Finally someone does a video outfit post! (it's the first one i've ever seen but i've suggested it to some of my other favorite bloggers)
    I really like it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your necklace and florence and the machine :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Funny and cool!!!
    Congratulations for your crazy ideas!!
    I invite you to visit my blog

    http://utopiaisbeating.blogspot.com/

    Regards from Spain

    ReplyDelete
  7. never seen someone do a video for a blog.
    I think it saves a lot more of time than take pictures.

    you seem like an outstandingly interesting person. I like the outfit.

    ReplyDelete