Wednesday 26 May 2010

038



Drawings. Because I felt like drawing again. The original pictures are made at Fucking Pop Queers (Goes to Broadway), shot by David Koppelaar. The people are Valentijn and Nicolas, if I should believe the tags.
Let me know what you think of it, even though you can't really see it that well (should've used my scanner)
If you happen to have some pretty pictures of people (preferably with eyes closed or no eyes), please send them to me. I need to practice this drawing thing.

Love, Bobby

p.s. I also have a new header, really simple, but I love the combination of colours and that font. what do you think?


2 comments:

  1. Mooi die tekeningen!
    En je nieuwe header is echt super mooi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah, ik vind je header super.
    en je tekening is ook erggggg mooi.

    ReplyDelete