Sunday 21 August 2011

173

Yesterday I thought it was smart to run up and down Perth's Jacob's Ladder (241 steps or so) two times even though my usual workout limits to 7 minutes cycling to school. You can imagine my legs hurt a bit, 30 hours of airplane travelling didn't exactly help, so I devoted today to lying in my bed.
Taking the train through dutch landscape made me miss Australia already. It's ugly here.

Healesville seemed empty but they had a lovely brewery where we drank yummy cider / beer / coffee and where the people were nice and gave me a pretty map to make a book from. And if I would ever consider washing my clothes somewhere other than home, it would be in Australia.

So much talking. I might as well say I have 5 rolls of films to develop (1 for every week. I'm quite proud) so you can expect tons of pictures of my brother and the sea.

2 comments:

  1. really really excited for all of your new film-photos! I already missed them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent. I actually like travelling around The Netherlands by train!

    ReplyDelete